Sunday, October 2, 2011

So Excited

Well for this coming up week (October 3-8) I am so excited because for softball we have been going really hard on our offseason. We work out every morning from 6-7 am, meaning I have to usually wake up at 5:30 am and then on Thursday's through Sundays we practice during the days, for a very long period of time. On Saturday we usually practice from 9 am to 7 pm and have a long lunch break. Well on this week Coach Wilson has decided to give off the morning practice to give us some nice and relaxing time to sleep in. I am so excited because I get to sleep in and take more time on studying and on my school work. As far as school wise I think I am doing pretty well with juggling my time and knowing how much time to work on things. This coming up week I have a major test in Human A&P and I am super nervous but I am determined to do my best because this class means a lot to me (not saying the other ones don't) I have been studying for at least 1 to 2 hours a day and breaking down every paragraph in the book and analyzing the text just like Frex class has taught me so far. At first I didn't think that this would help for Human A&P because it was a strange text, not your normal english text. But I was wrong, and this helps a lot and I understand the words more. For Chemistry class I have a exam on Friday and I feel pretty confident on this but I know I still have to study like usual. I really like my professor for my class and I know I can always go to him for any questions I may have about the course. I am not a huge fan of math but knowing that I have a good Chemistry teacher makes me feel happy and confident with math. I am still loving college here and I am excited to meet new people, I don't really mind all the hard work you have to do, all the homework that is assigned because I know in the long run this will help me out in the future. I am excited about my future and I am so curious of how my life will plan out, but time will just tell, but time needs to speed up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment