Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chemistry/softball

This week chemistry has really kicked my butt, I can't get a grasp of the material and I have gone to SI and asked for help from other students but still I don't get it. I asked for help from my peer mentor and she agreed to help, I'm still worried cause I need this course and then I found out that I can't drop this course cause I wouldn't have enough hours to be considered a full time student. I am really worried because me and my parents had an agreement that if I contained a 3.75 they would buy me a brand new ford raptor truck, which is my dream truck. I have pretty high grades, most all B's except this one class I have a D and my coach for softball was concerned about this grade and I tried to ensure him but that didn't go well. Softball season starts next semester and if I fail this one class then I don't think I'll be able to play, and that would be horrible, not only for me but also my teammates. I'm praying that I do well in this class. At first I didn't believe this class was going to be hard but I was wrong, this class and Human A&P will be the classes that I need to put most of my work in. I am doing better in Human A&P than I thought I would be doing, on the last test I made a low B which was good for the class I was in because 20 people had failed that test and only 5 people made an A and 10 people made a B like me. Softball for me is a "get-a-way" from everything that stressed me out and sadly out offseason on the field is up and we can't practice as a team anymore, we can only practice by ourselves without the coach. We are still working out early in the mornings, which is exhausting, but it's good for me cause I am awake for my classes through out the day and I would rather work out in the morning rather than later in the day. The morning work outs are nice now, because it is nice and cold in the mornings, and I love the cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment