Sunday, October 9, 2011

Softball and school

This weekend we had a softball tournament and for the very first time of playing other teams we did really good and our coach was surprised. We will probably have two teams, a varsity and junior varsity and I think I will be starting for first base. I am really excited to see where our team will be for next semester. I think that the new freshman on the team are really good and they will help out our team in the long run but there are still some things that we need to work on to get better as a team if we want to make the playoffs and win the conference. Outside of softball I have made several more friends and it was more difficult this week on the school work. I had homework for almost all my classes and had a least 3 test which really taught me how to organize my study time and how much I needed to study for each topic. On one of my test (Human A&P) I really should have studied more, because I studied and learned all of the bones but none of the "notches" of the bones which was on the test. I am not really freaking out because there was more than two sets of the test and on one of the sets I did really well. On my other test which was in chemistry I was really prepared and felt confident going into. When I got there and looked over the test I realized that it was a little harder than I thought it would be but I still think I did really well. My midterm in frex I am feeling confident because I know what is going on in the class and I have stayed up to task with what is going on. I probably have to annotate more chapters to be on the safe side, so I can feel confident on the in class midterm. On the take home test I have already finished half of it so I don't procrastinate and fall behind and have to do it all on one night. I have started reading all the chapters again to prepare more. I don't want to under-study for the midterm. This up coming week I only have the frex midterm and then the Comp paper that is due which I have already finished, which I hope is good. I have had other people read it and they said it was fine so I think I will be fine in that class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment