Sunday, November 20, 2011

Excited but not really

So I am so excited because I have two more days to go back home to spend time with my family and my friends. I have several plans going on during the Thanksgiving break, on Tuesday I will be going on a date with a special guy, Wednesday I have several things going on which is taking my car in to get the oil changed then I have a eye appointment and then lastly I have an appointment with one of my doctors. Thursday, I have a Thanksgiving dinner with all my close friends and then have a huge sleep over. Friday I have a dinner with my family and the boy. Saturday, I am going to a "gathering" my friend is putting on at his house then Sunday I am sleeping all day. I am so happy because I am busy enough to not be bored at home but then again I will have NO time to rest and relax on my time off. :( Other than that, nothing really exciting is going on, just having fun with friends and slowly starting to study for my finals. I am sort of sad because I know that for my birthday I will have at least one final and I was hoping for a free birthday to spend it with family and friends. I don't know what I really want for my birthday, because I don't truly need anything. I am excited for softball season start but then I know that school will be a little harder because I will be traveling a lot. I am only taking a total of thirteen hours so I won't be taking much which I am happy about. Another thing I am so happy about is that on Tuesday I will not have any classes and on Thursday I only have one class which starts at one through four. During the day from two to seven I have softball practice everyday, so I know I won't be free during the evening but I will be free during the morning so I get to sleep and also do my homework. I can't wait to go on the Thanksgiving break, even though I will be busy the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment